Turning Technological Change Into Competitive Advantage
Over the past three decades, futurist keynote speaker Daniel Burrus has established a worldwide reputation for accurately predicting the future of technological change and its impact on the world of business. He has helped hundreds of clients identify new opportunities and develop successful competitive business strategies based on the creative application of leading-edge technologies. As an innovative and impactful keynote speaker, Daniel will bring this expertise to your audience, blending timely and provocative knowledge with just the right amount of humor and motivation for presentations filled with information you can take away and use immediately to gain a competitive advantage.
Speaker Preview Packet
Daniel Burrus’ Recent Keynote Speech Titles
It came as no surprise that you were rated the top speaker in our audience evaluations. Your unique blend of wit and insight awakened all of us to the need to develop the knowledge network necessary to move to a 21st century mind set.end
A master at tailoring his presentations to the specific needs of your audience, Daniel is a futurist keynote speaker who addresses relevant trends and offers powerful guidance to help you:
- Empower audiences to take positive action.
- Learn which current and emerging technologies will have the biggest impact on your industry.
- Learn how to creatively apply these technologies to create strategic value and competitive advantage.
- Learn how to leverage the skills and talents within your organization in new ways.
- Learn how to use new tools to change the rules of your industry with honesty and integrity.
- Learn powerful personal strategies for shaping your future.
Daniel Burrus’ Accolades
- The New York Times named Daniel as one of the top three gurus in the highest demand as a speaker.
- One of the Top 21 Speakers For the 21st Century by Successful Meetings Magazine.
- He has been voted by his peers and clients as one of the Top Five Futurists and Technology Speakers every year since the award program started.
- A member of the Professional Speakers Hall of Fame.
- He has delivered over 2,700 keynote speeches on six continents to audiences from 25 to 12,000.