Strategies for Transforming Your Business And Future by Daniel Burrus
In today’s world of technology–driven change, it has never been more important to Know What’s Next!
Technology is transforming how we sell, market, communicate, collaborate, innovate and educate. In this important annual publication, Daniel Burrus leading technology forecaster, strategist, and NYT & WSJ best selling author of Flash Foresight, shares what lies ahead as well as business and personal strategies that you can use to keep ahead of the competition.
In the 2013 VOL 4. Issue, you will have access to the following articles written exclusively by Daniel Burrus:
- 20 Game-Changing Technology Trends That Will Create Both Disruption and Opportunity on a Global Level
- 3 Keys Leaders Can Use to See The Future
- Leverage Technology to Increase Your Organization’s Human Factor
- Use Hard Trends to Create Your Company’s New Cash Cow
- How Smart Can Our Devices Get?
- Ultra-Intelligent Electronic Agents Will Shape the Future – Is Your Company Ready?
- Text Messaging Can Dramatically Improve Your Marketing Efforts
- The Growing Power of Women in Business
- Why Your Organization Needs an Adaptive Website
- 3D Printing Is Turning the Impossible Into the Possible
Don’t delay, once you have this publication in hand you will have the insights you need to creatively apply technology to increase profits, to innovate rather than imitate, and to make a changing environment your competitive advantage.
**SPECIAL BONUS OFFER:
Order both the 2012 VOL. 3 & the 2013 VOL. 4 issues of the Know What’s Next Magazine and save over 30% while supplies last.
In the 2012 VOL. 3 issue, learn How To Use the Power of Certainty to Drive Sales Success, The High Risk of a ‘Wait and See’ Approach, Automate and Humanize Education and much more…