Strategies for Transforming Your Business And Future by Daniel Burrus
In today’s world of technology–driven change, it has never been more important to Know What’s Next!
Technology is transforming how we sell, market, communicate, collaborate, innovate and educate. In this important annual publication, Daniel Burrus leading technology forecaster, strategist, and NYT & WSJ best selling author of Flash Foresight, shares what lies ahead as well as business and personal strategies that you can use to keep ahead of the competition.
In the 2014 VOL 5. Issue, you will have access to the following articles written exclusively by Daniel Burrus:
- 25 Game-Changing Hard Trends That Will Create Both Disruption and Opportunity on a Global Level
- Today’s CIO: The Chief Innovation Officer
- Make More Money by Giving Away Your Most Expensive Product
- Augmented Reality is Just Beginning to Change How We Interact With the Real World
- Four Ways to Transform the Consumerization of IT into Competitive Advantage
- Today’s CTO: Chief Transformation Officer
- Do You Have a Mobile First Strategy? You Should!
- Competitive Advantage Is Increasingly Determined by Your Data
- 10 Strategies for Increasing Your Creativity
- Stop Competing-Start Winning by Innovating
- 12 Certainties That Will Transform Every Career and Create New Ones
Don’t delay, once you have this publication in hand you will have the insights you need to creatively apply technology to increase profits, to innovate rather than imitate, and to make a changing environment your competitive advantage.
**SPECIAL BONUS OFFER:
Order both the 2013 VOL. 4 & the 2014 VOL. 5 issues of the Know What’s Next Magazine and save over 30% while supplies last.
In the 2013 VOL. 4 issue, learn to Leverage Technology to Increase Your Organization’s Human Factor, Use Hard Trends to Create Your Company’s New Cash Cow, Why Your Organization Needs an Adaptive Website and much more…