Unprecedented opportunities for rapid, profitable growth abound today like never before! The introduction of ChatGPT by OpenAI, along with the subsequent worldwide surge of AI tools for businesses, signifies both groundbreaking possibilities and challenges. Agility and adaptability are now insufficient! The key to success lies in accurately forecasting technological shifts and evolving customer demands.
In this era of unparalleled change and unpredictability, it’s crucial to identify our certainties. Strategies anchored in uncertainty entail significant risks, while those built on certainty substantially reduce risks and yield exceptional outcomes.
Achieving strategic foresight involves pinpointing the Hard Trend future facts that are inevitable and linking them to their related opportunities.
KEY TAKEAWAYS (Customized for Each Audience)
In this enlightening and inspiring talk, world-renowned futurist, authority on disruptive innovation, and serial entrepreneur, Daniel Burrus, will captivate and empower you with strategic foresights. As the New York Times bestselling author of seven books, Burrus masterfully combines riveting examples with just the right amount of humor, illuminating the key trends that are molding our future and the massive growth opportunities they present.
In addition, Burrus imparts tried and tested trends and tactics to devise indispensable products, services, and experiences that will enhance relevance and fast-track profitable expansion.
Using Burrus’ mastery of storytelling to illustrate examples, deliverables include:
- Empower your team with the knowledge to leverage cutting-edge AI tools, resulting in cost reduction, enhanced operational speed, and rapid growth.
- Learn to identify and capitalize on ‘Hard Trends’ – the inevitable future events – and the unique opportunities they offer for growth acceleration.
- Gain the ability to discern ‘Soft Trends’, trends based on assumptions that might happen, and learn to harness them to remove growth obstacles.
- Discover how to utilize the certainty derived from ‘Hard Trends’ to stimulate innovation with substantially less risk.
- Master the technique of ‘Problem Skipping’ to advance your progress at a faster pace.
Daniel Burrus is a New York Times bestselling author of seven books, including his latest book The Anticipatory Organization: Turn Change and Disruption Into Opportunity and Advantage. He is considered to be one of the world’s leading technology forecasters and disruptive innovation experts and is a strategic advisor to Fortune 500 executives helping them to profit from technological, social and business forces that are converging to create enormous, untapped opportunities.
Over the past 35 years, he has established a worldwide reputation for his exceptional record of accurately predicting the future of technological change and its direct impact on the business world. The New York Times has referred to him as one of the top three business gurus in the highest of demand as a speaker.