The exponential pace of technology-driven change has been accelerated by as much as 10 years over the last 18 months, advancing several Megatrends that are already in the process of changing every industry and business model we know. These Megatrends will continue to accelerate, creating more opportunity, as well as more potential disruptions, than any other time in history. Thanks to Daniel Burrus’ award-winning Hard Trend methodology and his proven track record of accurate technology forecasts spanning the past 30+ years, disruptions can be identified long before they disrupt, giving you the opportunity to become a positive disruptor driving transformational change and actively shaping the future rather than reacting to it.
KEY TAKEAWAYS (Customized for Each Audience):
In this eye-opening and highly motivating presentation by one of the world’s leading global futurists, disruptive innovation experts, and serial entrepreneurs, New York Times bestselling author of seven books Daniel Burrus blends rich examples with just the right amount of humor as he shares the most important Megatrends shaping the future and the potential disruptions, as well as the game-changing opportunities they provide. In addition, Burrus will share industry examples of how both small and large companies accelerated growth by using his Hard Trend methodology to identify the disruptive Megatrends before they disrupted, allowing them to accelerate growth by becoming a positive disruptor. The Megatrends, strategies, and examples will provide attendees with the ability to craft low- risk, high-reward innovations that elevate value, accelerate growth, and transform results.
Using Burrus’ mastery of storytelling to illustrate examples, deliverables include:
- Identifying the most important MegaTrends impacting the audience and their customers
- How to identify the Hard Trends that will happen to accurately anticipate disruptions before they disrupt, turning disruption into a choice.
- How to use Hard Trends to identify problems before you have them so they can be pre- solved.
- How to use Hard Trends to identify emerging opportunities to accelerate growth.
- How to identify the Soft Trends based on assumptions that might happen and the related opportunities to influence them to your advantage.
- How to use the certainty that comes from Hard Trends to accelerate both Everyday Innovation and Exponential Innovation with much lower risk.
- How to use Problem Skipping to accelerate your organization’s growth and your employees’ personal success.
Over the past three decades, New York Times bestselling author Daniel Burrus has established a worldwide reputation as a visionary thought leader for his exceptional record of accurately predicting how technological, social, and business forces are converging to create enormous, untapped opportunities. Based on his revolutionary method of identifying Hard Trends from Soft Trends, and linear/exponential changes from cyclical changes, attendees learn how to anticipate and capitalize on new opportunities, and to use the new tools and rules of leadership to accelerate profitable growth.
Daniel Burrus’ influence is highly regarded in business, innovation, and leadership worldwide. He has authored seven books, including the New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestseller Flash Foresight and his latest bestseller, The Anticipatory Organization, and has delivered over 3,000 keynote speeches worldwide. Daniel is one of the most influential leaders on LinkedIn, with over a million followers, and his weekly syndicated blogs have over a million readers.
He is a strategic advisor to executives from many Fortune 500 companies and has founded and managed six businesses, four of which were national leaders in the U.S. within their first year.